Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What kind of energy will we expect tonight in S.J. ?

I kept running the last 2 games in my head. They just didn't make sense. I think the "boys" had to be up late and probably had a few drinks in them. Their attitude wasn't "up to snuff"....This team is too good to be laying eggs the size of Tyrannosaurus Rex'. So,...Q's solution was to go let them play...in Vegas. I do believe that was the WRONG thing to do. Like I said in an earlier post, they would have been on that plane back to Chicago and at Johnny's Ice House the next morning at 8 am. Now, it's neither here nor there. Now, it's about saving face..
I don''t know if Bryan Bickell is going to be in the line-up, but he shouldn't be To be honest, neither should Duncan Keith. But, he's the team leader and super star. He needs to lead by example............oh,...he sure did. Lets' f*** off and watch the team do the same thing. Seabrook and Frolik were both practicing. Hopefully they return against a very good S.J. team. 12-6-3 is unacceptable for this team. For last year's team that would have been a great record. NOT this one. The true heart of a champion is what you do AFTER you take one on the chin. How do you react? How do you come back? We'll get to see tonight what type of makeup this team REALLY has.My prediction is 3-2 Sharks. I don't think the Hawks solved their issues internally, but I think they'll be proud enough or scared enough to not get blown out again. HOPEFULLY, I am wrong and the hawks pull even in this Circus Trip. Scratches: Lepisto, Smith, Seabrook.
I tell you......I don't see it. WHY is O'Donnell playing over Lepisto? Lepisto must have pissed off Q. For he's a much better player. Smith is sitting instead of Bickell (head injury). Seabrook still out after his game time decision was to....SIT.... This lineup versus an extremely HOT Sharks team? What do you think?
I rate this lineup a C-. After the Edmonton game, Quenneville had an individual meeting with each player. NOT because of the loss, but because they get a 1/4 report. I wish I was a fly on that wall.


Chicago Blackhawks Scratches
PlayerDetail
B SeabrookLeg Injury
S LepistoScratched
B SmithHead Injury



2DDUNCAN KEITH (A)
4DNIKLAS HJALMARSSON
5DSTEVE MONTADOR
6DSEAN O'DONNELL
8DNICK LEDDY
10RPATRICK SHARP (A)
13LDANIEL CARCILLO
15LANDREW BRUNETTE
16CMARCUS KRUGER
19CJONATHAN TOEWS (C)
22RJAMAL MAYERS
25LVIKTOR STALBERG
29LBRYAN BICKELL
32LJOHN SCOTT
36CDAVE BOLLAND
67RMICHAEL FROLIK
81RMARIAN HOSSA
88RPATRICK KANE
30GRAY EMERY
50GCOREY CRAWFORD

No comments:

Post a Comment