Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jeremy Morin FINALLY Get's His Chance

I was browsing today on the Icehogs website, and low-and-behold...what do you think I found?


BLACKHAWKS RECALL MORIN AND AGREE TO TERMS WITH MILLS

Chicago, Ill.-The Chicago Blackhawks have recalled Jeremy Morin and signed Brad Mills to an NHL contract and recalled him to the NHL club.

Read More

BLACKHAWKS RECALL MORIN AND AGREE TO TERMS WITH MILLS

Chicago, Ill.-The Chicago Blackhawks have recalled Jeremy Morin and signed Brad Mills to an NHL contract and recalled him to the NHL club.

Read More



    Now,...Imagine how happy I was. I have been preaching that Jeremy Morin and Brandon Pirri deserved to make the squad over others that made the team. After the Blackhawks gave me a call and apologized for their lack of insight, then they brought up Pirri and and Morin.......Okay,....part of that last statement was false. I may have stretched the truth a little bit....But, nevertheless, I'm STOKED!!!!

    Now I can bother Tracey Meyers all year long because she will get to see the error words. (actually,...her words pissed me off a bit, to tell you the truth). Her,....'No big loss...IMO' tweet has already started to spread around (thanks to me), and those catching on to the J-Mo and B.P. spirit, are now joining in on the "Shut the fuck up Tracey" bandwagon. Okay....maybe I don't want Tracey to STFU...but, I would love it if she realized that she was EXTREMELY wrong in her assessment of both Morin and Pirri.

    IMO......,(This one is mine, not Tracey's....hehehehehe), I believe J-Mo and B.P. to be the face of the Hawks for a long time. I believe if the Hawks don't screw this up, that those two will become future All-Stars in this league......What date is it? Oh,..yeah,...be rest assured I will point out this date and time and article when they become stars.

    So,....Now, I am going to go take a nap,....and I'll sleep like a baby. Awe......happy days are here.
    So happy to be a Blackhawks fan...........Night, night.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment